Hello and happy weekend to all. Not too many weekends left of summer, so I’m trying to soak it all in!! Today on the blog, I’m sharing flyer deals for the week and a few photos from my iPhone that I wanted to share with you.
- 1 L chocolate milk – $1
- Europe’s Best Frozen Fruit – $2.97 (that’s 50% off regular price…this is the cheapest price you will see on frozen fruit, so if you use it to make smoothies, I’d recommend stocking up!!)
- Cavendish fries (2 kg) – $2
- 25% off selected burgers
- Marinated chicken breasts – 11.99 (5-9 portions). You can choose honey-mustard or herb and garlic. I haven’t tried these but with M &M, you really can’t go wrong. We have started to buy lots of our meat there because they consistently have good sales and you don’t have to defrost your meat, just cook it straight from frozen. Very fool-proof and way cheaper than take-out.
- Raspberries – 1.88
- Avocados (5-6/pk) – 1.88
- Janes breaded chicken products – 4.88
- Lean ground beef – 2.88/lb
- Christie crackers and cookies – 1.88
- Johnsonville breakfast sausages – 2.88
- Cream cheese – 1.99
- Grapes – 1.99/lb
- Fresh Parmesan cheese – 2.99/100 g
- Bits & Bites and Crispers – $1
- Old Mill English Muffins – $1
- Pumpkin Spice Oreos – 2/$5 **definitely going to try these!!
- Buy 1 PC burgers for 9.99 (selected varieties) and get 1 free Flamingo frozen product (mostly breaded chicken) **incredible deal as the chicken strips are regular $7.99
Photos from my week
I made chocolate cobbler this week. I found it on a website called dessertsfortwo.com. It was super easy and basically like a chocolate cake with built in hot fudge sauce 🙂
Finally, a laugh to start your weekend. If only we all could have the attitude that this cake has!!