Those who know me well know that I love a good deal. One of the ‘awesome’ things listed in the Book of Awesome is “When the thing you needed to buy is on sale”. I couldn’t agree more! I received a suggestion to do up a post on weekly grocery flyer sales-so we will see how this goes…who knows, it may become a weekly thing!!
- 10 pk Minute Maid juice boxes – 1.73
- Family Size Post Cereal – 2.99
- D’Italiano Bread or Buns – 2.00
- Activia 8 pk yogurt – 3.00
Other Stuff I’d Like to Mention-
Truth be told, I think that GT has some of the best deals on the grocery market. The GT in Smiths Falls also sells a lot of fresh produce (in small quantities) that is not advertised. Additionally, GT probably has the best prices on single chocolate bars around-they are usually around 75 cents per bar. Also! GT does not charge for plastic bags.
- 5.1 L Purex – 8.88 (reg. $13.77)
- Campbell’s Soup – 0.57/can *Selected varieties
- Strawberries – 2.97/ 1 lb
Other Stuff I’d Like to Mention –
I like to buy most of our produce at Walmart. The prices are consistently good and I do not price match (just never has been my thing). Produce I find particularly cheap include: Big bag of spinach (under $4…does us for the week usually), peppers (about $1.75 per pepper…and they are sold individually), and broccoli slaw ($2.50/bag). You can also find birthday/other occasion cards at Walmart for $1.
- Glad cling wrap/sandwich bags/Alcan Aluminum foil – 1.00
- Pork shoulder blade roast or chops – 1.77/lb
- Minute Maid 1.75 L Juice – 2/3.00
- 500 g Kraft Peanut Butter – 3.00
Other Stuff I’d Like to Mention…
Independent is actually my favourite place to shop. It is clean and visually-appealing. I also love checking out the day-old bakery rack as it is usually a gold mine!!
Hope you have a good weekend and see you in a few days back on here 🙂